Wondering How You can Help?
Here is a list of things you can do as a CTK Volunteer:
In the Store (training sessions required)
– Back Room: Join our ‘work day’ crew. We sort, hang and stock the store floor. Make our shop a welcoming place for families!
– Personal Shopper: Join a team that works closely with each family that comes to our shop. Help the children and youth find their particular sizes of clothing during their visit. Help make the shopping experience pleasant and enjoyable!
Outside the Store
– Fund Raiser: Help groups organize fund raisers
– Booth Sponsorship: Set up and ‘man’ booths at community events so that more and more people can learn of this great charity!
– Speaker: Become a community spokesperson for Clothes to Kids. We are available to speak to your organization!
Tell a friend about us!